For the smooth running of ESF lessons and courses, please comply with the following rules:
- Have your lesson card/ticket with you at the beginning of lessons or private lessons.
- Present the lesson card corresponding to the day and time to the instructor at the start of each lesson.
- Arrive on time (5 mins early) at the correct meeting point for your lesson (group or private, any late minutes are part of the lesson).
- Have your lift pass organised and remember to take to the lessons with you.
- Have the correct equipment and Insurance cover.
We also thank you for taking note of the following information:
- Fraudulent use of a lesson card results in its immediate withdrawal.
- No duplicate will be issued if you lose the lesson card.
- ESF declines all responsibility for any equipment or bodily accidents that may occur to students.
- Weather conditions, breakdowns of ski lifts or other accidents cannot be attributed to the instructors.
- In the event of the lesson being discontinued beyond our control, no refund will be made.