- I'm 3 years old or more
- Put their own boots and skis on.
- Use the ski lift for the first time
- Control their speed and make turns reproducing the movement of different types of skis on their feet. The movements will be varied but almost on flat beginner slopes.
- They will face parallel to the slope and be able to stop by a snowplough turn.
Your child will learn how to do many things alone:
• use the lifts, control my speed, sliding snowplough, making turns and stopping.They will even be able to follow you (parents) on green slopes.